November 21, 2008

Makenna's haircut

Makenna's hair is very thin and I thought maybe giving her a haircut might start to thicken her hair. This was the first time we have ever tried to cut her hair. I am sure Jeanne was glad to be done, because Makenna doesn't hold still for a second. We only took about an 1 1/4 inches off, but it already looks healthier. Although, cutting her hair did take off some of her curls.

Here is her hair before we cut it.
Jeanne cutting Makenna's hair
Makenna holding up a lock of hair
All done and checking out the new hair cut!!

2 comments:

Laralee and Jake said...

Cute haircut Makenna!!
We can't wait to play with you guys this christmas!

Mama V said...

Wow, I can't believe she is 2! It was jsut a few weeks ago that she was born wasn't it? i am happy I found your blog. You can visit my blog at
http://www.vilatescorner.blogspot.com
or
http://www.vilatesnifynook.blogspot.com

Nice to see you guys! Vilate and Vaugh Thacker