December 4, 2008

Festival of Trees

Last night, my kids and I went with my family to see the festival of trees at the convention center in Ely. Different groups/companies decorate trees and then auction them off this weekend. Jackson's favorite one was a tree full of story books and stuffed animals. I liked the cowboy tree. Mt Wheeler Power(where my dad works) did the green and red tree, the one where Jackson and Makenna are sitting by. I have never gone to this and they have it every year, so it was fun to see the different trees and the kids enjoyed going. We even got to hear the middle school/high school jazz band play.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

pretty trees!

ahhh - you should have come up at thanksgiving!! we were all home then. i have no idea how long it will be before we are all home like that again. someone will have to get married!