January 12, 2009

Sick kids

Well we have already started out this year with a really bad cold and the flu. It is nice to finally all be feeling better and not just laying around. Although I haven't been able to catch up on my sleep, since I have been taking care of all the sick and am crossing my fingers that I don't get the flu. I did a lot of extra laundry this weekend and it is good to see Makenna(who had the flu) up and doing things this morning. Jackson and Makenna still have a slight cough, but I can handle that.

2 comments:

Laralee and Jake said...

You guys have been sick for a while. I am glad you all are feeling better.

Horsley5 said...

Makenna looks so pretty in that 2nd pic. Sorry everyone has been so sick - I didn't even know - I would have brought a meal or something!