April 2, 2009

Bag Party

Micah's cousin Dawna(She's the lady in the picture) who lives in Las Vegas is coming to my house to have a bag party. She has designed these bags and a few other items and I am having a party for her. The party is on Thur. April 9th and if you would like to buy one, I could get it for you. There are beautiful colletion of temple bags(white or brown-like in picture), scripture bags(Makenna has the blue flowered scripture bag and loves it) and totes (I have the CTR-white church bag). I don't remember the price of the bags. I beleive they range from $24.95-49.95. If you are interested, then I can give you a call when I know for sure what the prices are.

She also has shirts for the whole family that say Latter Day Saints on them. (Just like the picture-I got some from her last year)

Print Page

No comments: