.JPG)
I can't believe it, but we now are owners of a new chihuahua puppy. We got him last night and Jackson named him Spike. Blaze picked Spike up in Roy, UT and brought him home to us. I am not a fan of pets and guess who had to take care of him early this morning(4am). YES, ME!! (Micah was out raking the hay) He is cute and fun for the kids, but now I have another child(the puppy) to take care of and mine actually sleep through the night. Micah has been wanting to get the kids a puppy for quite some time. I am not sure if I am happy about this, but I will just have to deal with it.
2 comments:
That is the cutest puppy! where did you get him?
I love that Mckenna keeps kicking him. and the "Naaaa-na-na-na-naaa" hillarious!
I'm with you though, I'm not a big fan of pets, especially pets in the house.
Good Luck.
Once he is big enough he will be sleeping out in the garage. I don't like animals in my house, so he sleeps in a cage and when he is out the kids are either holding him or I have a blanket on the floor. We got him out of Roy, UT.
Post a Comment