Once school started back in August, Jackson asked me if any of his teeth were loose, because the older kids were losing their teeth. I checked the bottom ones and they were just starting to get loose, so I told him that it would be a long time before it came out. Well, just about every week he asks me if it is getting loser. About two weeks ago, I said he will probably lose it around Thanksgiving time. Just a few days ago, I took another look at it and realize that it is just about ready to come out and the new tooth is already coming in. I told him probably by this weekend. By Wed. I said it will be out any day. Well finally it came out this morning(with a little help from his dad) He is so excited and has been telling everyone about it. He keeps asking about the tooth fairy, so I guess we will see if it visits him tonight!!
November 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeah for Jackson. how exciting.
I love this story. How great that he was excited about it instead of afraid.
Post a Comment