August 17, 2011
My boy turned 7!!
Jackson's 7th birthday was yesterday. I did a kid party for him and he only wanted to invite the boys from his class(there are only 4 of them, but one didn't show up). So I fed them pizza for lunch and then they played out in the water the rest of the time. I had the slip-n-slide up(2 to make it longer), water balloons, and water guns. Makenna loved hanging out with the boys :) Kaylee also had a fun time going down the slip-n-slide, she loved holding the hose and getting everyone wet. It looked like a lot of fun just watching, so I even joined in the fun. Then our little family celebrated Jackson's birthday when Micah got home from work. Happy Birthday Jackson!!









Print Page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
happy birthday Jackson!!!
Happy Birthday Jackson!! Looks like fun. I really miss you. I hope that you had a fun birthday with your friends. Hopefully we can come see you guys soon. Love the updates on the blog.
Post a Comment