February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful valentine's day.  I had to work all day and let me tell you it was a busy, but good day.  Micah surprised me with some flowers at work.  (I think all the ladies I work with were jealous, because I was the only one who got flowers at work from my husband). He is actually out of town on business, so I am glad that he is still thinking of me.  Since he was gone today, we had our kids open their gifts on Sun. and they are showing them off in these pictures.  If you can't tell what they got, then check out their feet :)  Jackson and I had a fun time making his school valentine's box that he got to use today for his valentine's.



Print Page

1 comment:

Moroni & Candice said...

Oh man you have some cute kids! I want the picture of them that is second to the last one. So funny and it's totally them.