August 3, 2008

Week of the 24th Celebration

The cousins spent a lot of time together during the week of the 24th. Grandma Jeanne watched all of them on Tue. and Wed. while I worked. She took lots of pictures of them toghether, so I thought I would share some of them with you. In the background of some of the pictures you can see how our garden is doing.

On Sat. the 26th we celebrated the 24th in Lund. We had a parade, which we were in. I decorated my parents Rhino and trailer. Later that day we swam in the pool. We also went to the rodeo and watched the fireworks. I don't think Makenna enjoyed watching the fireworks, because she would jump at each boom and by the end she was hiding under the blanket. We had a fun time during the Pioneer celebration. We ended the celebration with Micah and I speaking in sacrament meeting on Sunday, which is the fullest chapel I have ever been in. People were sitting all the way to the back of the room and onto the stage. Boy was I glad when that was over with. :)

No comments: