July 21, 2009

Trip to Idaho

We went to Idaho this past weekend to go to my cousin Tiffanie Merrifield's wedding. It was a much needed vacation, because Micah has been sooooooo busy with work that he needed a break, so we spent it in Idaho. Tiffanie married James Eldridge in the Idaho Falls Temple. Congrats you two!!! We had a lot of fun spending time with our relative's.
We also went to a place in Rigby that had minature golfing and other fun things for the kids. Jackson got to drive his own race car and loved it. The kids also played on inflatables and then we all minatured golf with Candice and Moroni.



When we got home from Idaho I noticed that this had grown on my plant. Has anyone seen a flower like this?? I guess it only flowers once every so many years. I think I have had this plant for 4 years and I now have this interesting flower on it.



1 comment:

Horsley5 said...

Cool flower - really interesting! Glad you guys could unwind together and have such a great time.