December 16, 2010

sleep

I love it when Kaylee falls asleep all on her own, which isn't very often. I also don't know how she can sleep with her older siblings playing all around her and making lots of noise. Plus Makenna hitting Kaylee's head with her knee as she poses for this picture(Kaylee only cried for a few seconds and then back to sleep and mom was upset at Makenna for not being careful, but everything is okay now)

4 comments:

Ben and Lacy said...

She is growing up way too fast. I almost didn't recognize her. I am glad I am coming home so that I can know her before she is all grown up. See you guys tomorrow.

Laralee and Jake said...

how fun. I am excited to see you guys next week!!

Moroni & Candice said...

Oh.... I just love that little girl.

Kat & Joe said...

what a blessing that see fell back asleep after being hit with a knee.Have a GREAT Christmas!