November 30, 2010

3 months

Kaylee is now 3 months old, which means I start back to work next week. At least I am only going to be working one day a week. I love my field of work and how I can choose my schedule and when I want to work. Kaylee has started to be mobile. Yesterday I noticed she started scooting on her back. I had her laying down on her back under her toys and next thing I notice she had scooted to where the toys were at her feet, she was loving it and just kept on moving. I am not ready for her to be moving around. She is also starting to grab at her toys that hang down from her play centers, and her bouncer.
Last night, Micah finished making our animals a home for them to sleep in or on. Jackson and Makenna helped design it and were excited to see the animals use it.

No comments: