Our cute family
Easter egg hunt
Jackson and Makenna with their Easter goodies
Kaylee and Aunt Lacy
Our Spring break was this week, so the kids and me stayed a few extra days in Utah. I wanted to visit some of my relatives that I never see whenever we go to Utah. So Sunday afternoon and all day Monday I was able to visit with my relatives. Tues. the 26th, Hannah took the day off from school and grandma Jeanne came up to Laralee's(which is where we were staying) and they played games, we celebrated Hannah's birthday early, and just had fun time being with cousins. My kids were sad to leave on Wed., but we needed to get home. I just wish the weather was nicer, because we were stuck inside most of our spring break
Easter SundayApril 26th Kaylee loved being with her cousin Katie


No comments:
Post a Comment