Tuesday the 5th, we ended up taking Jackson to the dentist office(where I work) to get his front tooth pulled, because we have been pulling at it for two weeks and couldn't get it, plus he wasn't trying to wiggle it out and his permanent tooth was coming in behind it. So my family was the entertainment in the office that day. We had Kaylee in the waiting room laughing at Makenna. Then, I thought that Jackson would be fine if we just let him go back by himself, but he wasn't going to let the doctor pull it, so I went back first to try to talk him into it.(by the way he didn't need a shot, just a little topical rubbed around to numb it). The doctor came in a 2nd time and still Jackson wasn't going to cooperate, so in came dad. Micah, held Jackson's head still, I held his arms, and the doctor got his instrument and within a second his tooth was out. The whole time we are holding Jackson still he is screaming!! I think it hurt more having us strap him down then the tooth coming out. It was a good thing he was the hygienist son, or else the doctor wouldn't have helped get his tooth out, because he doesn't put up with kids that act like this. Jackson has lost 3 teeth all with in a month. He said on his next tooth he will work on wiggling it out himself. :)
Print Page


2 comments:
I love that video!! that was a great idea. I got a good laugh out of that.
That is so funny! Jackson's reaction was hilarious!
Post a Comment