September 13, 2011
Makenna is now 5 and soccer season has started
I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post about Makenna's birthday, so here it is a week later. She turned 5 on Sept. 6th and I also let her have a kid party. She had a hard time deciding who to invite. It was either going to be everyone from her kindergarten class(but she didn't want to invite some of the boys) or just girls, so we did a barbie and me party. Which means she invited all her kindergarten girl classmates and a few older girls. They got to dress up, play bingo, eat cake and ice cream, dance, and play outside. Kaylee was so funny during the party. When she saw all the girls dressing up, she was right in there dressing up. I had to take a few pictures of Kaylee. Birthdays are a lot of fun, but I am glad that I am done with birthdays for awhile. 3 in 3 weeks, plus 2 kid parties is a lot of cake. I even made Makenna a horse cake for her party.





This is what Kaylee does almost every day when the kids get home. She gets so excited to see Jackson and Makenna and goes right to their backpacks and puts one on.
Soccer season just started and Makenna and Jackson had their first games on Sat. the 10th. They both played really well. Makenna scored around 3 goals and Jackson came close a few times to scoring. Of course no one volunteered to be the coach for the younger soccer team(Makenna's team), so guess who the coach is?? If you guessed ME, then you are right. I just got done coaching T-ball and was hoping for a break so I could enjoy watching my kids play, but NO, I am such a giving person and gave in so they could have a coach. 





Print Page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love the pictures! And wow you are a busy woman. Keep up the hard work.
Post a Comment