September 27, 2011

Bear River Lodge

We had a fun weekend at Bear River Lodge with all of Micah's family. I just wish it didn't go by fast and we had another day or two there. It was relaxing and fun to be with family. The cabin was big and beautiful. We tried to take pictures of our kids, but I could not get Kaylee to smile, so I guess I will just have to accept this one as my favorite.
Our kids had a lot of fun being with their cousins. They enjoyed dancing together. We road ATV's and saw 3 moose while we were riding(can you spot them in these pictures?). I tried to get some pictures of them, but it was hard with them being in the trees and not getting close to them.
Print Page

1 comment:

Moroni & Candice said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Kaylee is still so cute in the pictures even though she isn't smiling. I can't believe you saw three moose!