Costume judging
October 30, 2011
It's Halloween Time!!
The Halloween parties have just begun. Friday night we had our adult Halloween party at our neighbors house. Micah and I dressed up as rock climbers(kind of boring, I know) The couple that won the costume judging, the wife was a ghost and her husband was a ghost buster. They were cute. We had a yummy dinner, played family feud, and a few other games, and it was just nice to get together with all our friends and no kids. Next years theme is haunted mansion, so if you have any good ideas for costumes, please let me know.
Sat. night was the school Halloween carnival. We all dressed up, and I think we look like the odd ball family. I wanted everyone to be a crayon, but no one liked my idea and wanted to be their own thing. We had a lot of fun. There was a costume contest(none of us won), lots of games for everyone, and the kids loved the bounce house.
Costume judging

Games-Plinko and ring toss, plus there were lots more, but I figured I didn't need to take pictures of all of them.

The bounce house, my kids sometimes were a little wild jumping down the slide.


Tomorrow the kids will have their Halloween parties at school. I will be helping out with Jackson's, plus it is Halloween so we will be trick-or-treating after school. Happy Halloween!!
Costume judging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
you guys all look so cute! Happy Haloween!
Next year for the haunted mansion you should be the couple on Addams Family.
Looks like you guys are having good Halloween.
You all looked great! How fun I wish I had something cute to wear. Next year I will put more thought into it.
Post a Comment