October 7, 2011
More Soccer & Happy Birthday MICAH!!
Happy Birthday, Micah!!! Today is Micah's birthday, although we did let him open his presents on the 5th. He has a deer tag and it opened on the 5th, so I figured since he was going to go hunting before his birthday, then he could open his presents(he got some camo clothes). I don't know who enjoyed opening the presents more, the kids or Micah! :)


Micah is already and excited to go hunting. He went out Thur. morning and saw no deer, but 3 huge Elk. Too bad he wasn't hunting Elk!
Every Sat. Jackson and Makenna have soccer games. I have had to miss a few of Jackson's games, because he is playing the same time as Makenna. Since I am coaching Makenna's team, I can't leave to watch Jackson. Last Sat. I got to see the last 5 minutes of Jackson's game. They are both playing very well. Jackson almost scored a goal in the last picture.


Print Page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy Birthday Micah!!! I hope you get a BIG deer this time. You look good in your new camo. Good Luck and have a wonderful Birthday!!
Post a Comment