September 21, 2008

French braids

Today for church Micah wanted me to french braid Makenna's hair. She doesn't sit very still whenever I try and do her hair, so Micah tried to keep her entertained while I did this. It turned out really cute and I thought I should take a picture of it right away, because her hairdos don't last very long. I love doing hair and am glad to have a little girl that finally has long enough hair to do something with. I was surprised to see her after church and it was still in. Of course I also had to take a picture of my cute kids already for church.

4 comments:

MEJ said...

Her hair looks darling, & I love her dress!

Stephanie said...

Oh! My! Adorable children!

Laralee and Jake said...

Great job on the hair do.

Monica Buchanan said...

How cute is your little girl! I will have to get lessons on braiding when Cassi gets enough hair.