September 8, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my cousin Monica. I have to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 obsessions/collections, 3 surprising facts, and then tag 5 other people. If you are tagged, you do the same...

3 joys

1. My children
2. My husband
3. A clean home

3 Fears

1. Dying too young
2. spiders
3. Having another baby(If you don't know what happened after having Makenna I will tell you sometime, I am thankful to still be alive and healthy)

3 current obsessions/collections

1. scrapbooking supplies
2. Blogging
3. Checking out the classifieds on KSL.com(Although I never buy anything, just look)

3 surprising facts

1. I am Jackson's soccer coach
2. I enjoy learning how to bottle fruit and veg. for food storage
3. I like to mow my lawn(with my driving lawn mower of course)

Tag your it..

Lacy
Laralee
Rachelle
Marlene
Stephanie

1 comment:

candicenmoroni.blogspot.com said...

why am i not listed as one of your 3 joys ;)