November 22, 2010

More bows

Look at what I have been doing when I get some free time. Bows!! I love making them and since I haven't been working I have had a lot of time. I also love seeing my girls wear them.
As you can see I have made butterfly bows,
dragonfly bows,
korker bows,
big and little flower bows,
and can you guess this one??

Print Page

4 comments:

Ben and Lacy said...

these are so amazing, wish I had a little girl.

Moroni & Candice said...

Seriously you makes me want to have a girl asap. You did a great job they look so cute!

griffinclan said...

Do you sell them??? If so how much?

Griffin Family said...

I could sell them if people wanted to buy them. I was planning on making "bow"ques for baby shower gifts, whenever someone I know is having a girl. If you want to buy some, just let me know. I would probably sell them around $2-4.