We were in Utah this past weekend for doctor appointments. Of course I try to fit everything in when we go out of town, so I scheduled to get our pictures taken. NEVER do pictures on the same day that your baby gets her immunizations. I knew we weren't going to get any pictures of Kaylee smiling, so we tried to get sleeping pictures with Kaylee, but anytime we sat down, Kaylee would SCREAM!! Jackson and Makenna's pictures turned out really good, but I wasn't very happy with Kaylee's. I guess I learned my lesson not to try and do everything in one trip.

Of course we had to do some fun pictures 


Later that same day, Kaylee was soooooooooooo good laying next to her cousin Katie, who is 3 weeks older.
Print Page


1 comment:
The pictures turned out great! That stinks about Kaylee but she is still cute! I definitly want some pictures though. :)
Post a Comment