March 13, 2011

Best Friends

We were in Utah for a few days and I got to go visit a friend of mine(Amanda Linnell Hankins) that I hadn't seen in 5 years. Wow a long time!! We kind of lost track of each other besides the yearly Christmas letter and just after I had Kaylee we contacted each other through facebook(my sisters facebook, I don't have one). We were best friends growing up and have remained friends. Little did we know that we had babies around the same time. Abby is actually 3 weeks older than Kaylee. but she was born 7 weeks early. Aren't they soooo cute!! I should have had a picture with Amanda and I together, but who wants to see the moms?? It was so fun visiting with her and catching up on life. I couldn't believe how close she lived to where we stayed at Micah's sisters home in Lehi. We go there several times a year and with me having Kaylee in Utah I was there a lot last year. If only I would have known sooner and not let these 5 years pass before seeing her.

No comments: