Okay, instead of taking Kaylee to go get her pictures taken professionally I decided to try it at home. It is hard to get out of town and get them done and I want a 6 month picture of her. So here are some that I have tried to take. She doesn't seem to want to smile and I have tried two different days taking pictures. I also tried adding props and she seemed to want to put everything in her mouth. I will probably try one more day with a different outfit on. So let me know which one you like the best out of all these. I know I have a lot, but it is hard to narrow it down to only a few.
March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh man I love them all... She is so stinkin CUTE! You did a great job taking her pictures.
Post a Comment