March 2, 2011

My latest deals!!

For about 2 years now I have been using coupons, and I love them. I used to pay full price for everything, but not anymore. I love seeing my total price drop as each coupon is scanned. I have discovered that I can get diapers really cheap from amazon.com. As you can see I just got these 3 boxes for under $38(It could have been around $20, but I didn't realize I could use more than one coupon after I had ordered 2 boxes). That also includes shipping to me and I don't have to run to the store. If I would have paid full price for these boxes, it would have cost me $110. Basically I can get a box for about $10 and they are name brand diapers. I have never bought a costco box of diapers, so I don't know what the price is for them, but paying $10 for a box of pamper diapers is awesome!!
So let me share with you how I did it, because it took me some searching to figure this out just right.
First, you have to have one of these magazines. Either a parenting, parents, baby talk, etc..

Inside these magazines you will find a coupon like this one.
These coupons have codes on the back that you use. They either start with YJ or YT. You need to have an amazon.com account and sign up for amazon mom, by going into your account and in settings it says amazon mom membership(this is free and anyone can sign up for this and this gives you free shipping). Once you are signed up for amazon mom, then search for diapers. Click on subscribe and save on the left side. Subscribe and save will give you and extra 30% off the diapers. Once you click on the diapers you want, make sure subscribe and save is clicked, click on subscribe now. The next screen is where you put in your coupons to save even more. You can use 2 20% off coupons only if they start with two different letters like YJ and YT. You can't stack 2 coupons that start with the same two letters like two YT codes, they have to be one YT and one YJ. So that will be another 40% off the diapers. There have also been coupons with $10 off your order of any baby item, so you can stack that on also. Once you are done putting in all your codes you click on sign me up and your order is done. Then I usually wait until my order is shipped and I go back into my account and cancel my subscribe and save items, because if you don't then you will get sent more diapers at regular price.
If you have any questions I would love to help you save!!

1 comment:

Laralee and Jake said...

wow that is so nice. I want to try it.