We also spent the weekend with my family in Ely. We watched the parade and fireworks and did our own fireworks. Makenna and Jackson had a fun time with grandpa and grandma Ewell.
July 5, 2008
Christiann's 10-yr Class Reunion and The 4th of July
Wow, has it really been ten years since I graduated from high school. I was able to help plan our 10 year reunion that was in Ely. We took pictures of both days(see if you can find me). On the fourth we had a meet and greet with appetizers at Maggie's(an italian restaurant) and watched a DVD with pictures from our school years and now. More classmates showed up there. Saturday the fifth we had a family BBQ at Murry Summit and I really enjoyed seeing everyone's family. .JPG)
.JPG)
We also spent the weekend with my family in Ely. We watched the parade and fireworks and did our own fireworks. Makenna and Jackson had a fun time with grandpa and grandma Ewell.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
We also spent the weekend with my family in Ely. We watched the parade and fireworks and did our own fireworks. Makenna and Jackson had a fun time with grandpa and grandma Ewell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Makenna was sure cute in the movie. I bet it was nice to get away for a weekend.
The picture of all of you on the swing is so sweet. You guys have such a cute family.
Post a Comment