July 11, 2008

Nap Time

Makenna didn't want to lay in her crib for her nap today, so I told her to lay down on Jackson's bed. Of course she isn't going to stay in a bed she can get out of, so this is where she ended up falling asleep(on the floor). Isn't she cute!! I love nap times. We also had a pool party today and we invited some of Jackson and Makenna's friends. Sorry I forgot to take any pictures. The kids played in the pool, had lunch together, and rode on all the bikes we have around the house. As you can see it wore Makenna out.

2 comments:

Merrilee said...

Makenna is getting so big! She is a cutie!

Yael said...

There's something so entrancing about little kids who curl up in random places and fall immediately to sleep. It just makes me happy to see.