July 12, 2008

Picture Time!!

I dressed Jackson and Makenna alike today and wanted to get some cute pictures of them on our rock wall. I thought if I could get at least one good picture then I could replace the one in our house that is a year old. It is hard for us to get to a photography place and once I do the kids are crying and the pictures are okay, but not real professional looking. At first I could only get pictures of Makenna, because Jackson didn't want me to comb his hair. Isn't she sooooo cute!!

1 2


3


Jackson finally joined in getting pictures with his sister. I just wish he would have let me do his hair the way I like it. Oh well. You will have to let me know which one you like the best of Makenna(1-3) and then the two together(4-6). Or should I try to get a professional one done??

4 5


6

4 comments:

Elizabeth Ward said...

Your cuties look more alike than I remember. I vote for #2 and #5

Yael said...

I love #5. They look so adorable, and so happy. It's a wonderful picture.

Laralee and Jake said...

what a great place to take pictures. I like pics 2 & 5. But 4 totally cracks me up. I love Jackson's face. It is fun to see personalities come out in the pictures.

Ben and Lacy said...

I like 3 and 5. I don't think you need professional ones taken. I can't wait to see you all in a month.