October 1, 2010

1 month

Wow, I can't believe a month has already gone by since Kaylee was born. I had a fun time taking pictures of my cute little girl. It is hard to just choose one or two to post about, so here are more pictures then you probably want to see. Kaylee has started smiling and googling. I can't wait until she can start sleeping through the night. These 1am and 4am feedings are rough to get up for, but I would do anything for my little one.

I love sleeping pictures and you can see Kaylee was a little tired of me taking pictures

This is the stare that I get all the time from Kaylee with her mouth wide open.
Print Page

3 comments:

Laralee and Jake said...

Kaylee is so cute!!!

Ben and Lacy said...

Laralee beat me to it. But she is so cute!!! Miss you all. Thanks for the wonderful weekend. Love ya

Moroni & Candice said...

Ok so I want everyone of these pictures I love them all!