October 30, 2010

We love Halloween

We have been busy with Halloween these past few days. First we carved our pumpkins on Thur. the 28th. Makenna chose Ariel for her pumpkin and Jackson has a bat on his. Of course Micah and I did the carving, but the kids did clean out their own pumpkins.

Fri. the 29th we had a Halloween carnival at the school. We all dressed up and had a fun time. There was even a bounce slide for the kids to play on. I tried to take pictures, but they were all blurry with them jumping around.
Today the 30th, Kaylee is 2 months old. She was really talking to me when I was taking pictures of her, so I had to get it on video. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Tonight Micah will be passing out the candy and taking care of Kaylee, while I drive the kids around trick-or-treating. Happy Halloween!!



2 comments:

Moroni & Candice said...

You all looked great! I loved the video! Kaylee is so cute when she talks.

Stephanie said...

I love your costumes. And Kaylee is so cute!