October 15, 2010

Sisters and Bath time

This is how Makenna looks in the morning with her crazy hair. She had straight hair up until she turned 3 and it started coming in very curly, so now it is at a stage where all the ends are straight and the root area is very curly. She loves to hold Kaylee in the mornings. By the way I didn't dress her in those pj's. I had R.S. last night and her dad took care of her and she was already in bed when I got home. I just got done giving Kaylee and Makenna a bath and Kaylee was laughing for the first time and enjoying her bath. The first few weeks of Kaylee's life she hated bath time and would scream the whole time, so this is a big change from screaming to laughing. Jackson and Makenna also had to talk while I was recording, so besides my funny voice and the things I say you also get to hear them.


No comments: