October 13, 2010

Cousins

Last night we went over to Matt and Brittany Carter's to see their twin girls, Madison and Bailey, who are almost 2 weeks old and almost 5 lbs. I wanted to have a picture with Kaylee and her twin cousins and as you can see Kaylee is double their size and wasn't to happy when I took the picture. On Micah's side there are 5 baby girls born this year. I am sure when they are all older they are going to have a lot of fun together. I was feeling bad when we were going to have the only boy with all these girls, but don't have to worry anymore, Kaylee will love her girl cousins.

3 comments:

Moroni & Candice said...

I still think Kaylee looks so cute even though she is crying. I agree though Kaylee will have fun with all of these girls.

Stephanie said...

Great picture! I love it!

Laralee and Jake said...

I wonder what Katie would look like by those three cute girls. Cute pictures.